Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Monday, October 1, 2012

Change is Here!

Hello!  I promised that changes were coming to LaLa Designs, and here is one...restructuring of my website.   After much contemplation, I decided to sell only from Etsy as opposed to trying to keep both Etsy and a separate online shop open.  My website is now designed to tell you about LaLa Designs, give you examples of my work, to keep you abreast of my show schedule, and to link you to my Etsy shop.  Shopping is simple...just click the link at the top of the page that says SHOP.  It takes you directly to my Etsy store where you can shop to your heart's content! 

I will take photos this week and get items into my Etsy shop within the next few days.  I've had a few glitches arise, but have almost solved them all. 

I hope you will check out the website to see the changes and share with your friends.  Before you know it, Christmas will be here...it's never to early to start shopping!

Cheers,
LaLa
www.jewelrybylala.com
www.jewelrybylala.etsy.com
lala@jewelrybylala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment