Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Off to Hone my Skills...

Hello, All!  I'm taking a break for a few days from building my jewelry inventory and taking some classes at Beadfest Texas in Arlington Friday and Saturday.  Then I'm off in the other direction to Spring Beads in Spring, Texas for a 3 day workshop with Richard Salley and Martina Stein (sorry, couldn't find a website for her) on making rings.  I am excited to have these opportunities to practice and hone my metalsmith skills.

See you in a few days!

Until Next Time...

Cheers,
LaLa
www.jewelrybylala.com
lala@jewelrybylala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment