Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall 2013 Show Schedule

Here is my show schedule for the Fall...find the one nearest you and come say HI!

September 28       American Sewing Guild Sew Chic Fashion Show   Hess Club, Houston

October 5    9-6    Junk Hippy Roadshow   Oklahoma State Fairgrounds, Oklahoma City, OK

October 18-19      Petticoats on the Prairie  Mitchell County Fairgrounds, Colorado City, TX

November 1-2      Rusted Gingham Barn Sale   JB Wells Show Barn, 
Gonzales, TX

November 16       Junk Hippy Roadshow    Waco, TX

Hope to see you there!

Until next time...

Cheers,
LaLa
lala@jewelrybylala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment