Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Creativity...

I just had to share this picture of one of my precious nieces.  She is a precocious 3 year old (she was actually younger when this happened) that loves to explore. In this picture, she was exploring her dad's desk and apparently wanted to share her findings in a creative way:-)




How do you share your creativity?  Are you closely guarding it? Or are you nurturing it and sharing with others?


Cheers,
LaLa


                                                              
                                                          

1 comment: