Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Monday, June 20, 2011

Second Time Around...

Its been awhile since I've posted, but here I am!  So...I've been transporting this plastic ice cream container full of lids around from classroom to classroom and office to office for at least 6 years.  I used them when I taught First Grade as counters and various other things.  A few times I almost talked myself into throwing them out, but never could go through with it.  Now I am glad I didn't...I've had some epiphanies on how to use some of them to create pieces of jewelry and look forward to hours of experimenting.  It's led me to see if I can design a line called "Second Time Around."  The following is something I worked on last night using a lid from a milk jug. 
                         
Front

                                                    Back

Stay tuned for more... 


Cheers,
LaLa
http://www.jewelrybylala.com/





                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment