Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Friday, February 4, 2011

. . .Back in the Saddle...well, mostly. . .

I've not posted in awhile because I've been under the weather. . .imagine that. . .too sick to talk!!  If you know me, you know that's rare:-) Haven't been creating jewelry either, so I gave it a try today because I'm tired of lying in bed.  Here is the result. . .still have to add the patina to it to give it the vintage feel, but other than that, I will be pricing it and adding it to the website this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Very Impressive! Love this design! What a talented daughter I have. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete