Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Some times things don't go as planned. . .

Well, I didn't quite get my last project up on my website...life has a way of getting in the way!  Still working on it...stay tuned for updates.

Meanwhile, here is something I made for my WONDERFUL husband for his birthday.  I'll admit that I approached the project with a bit of trepidation. I had never made jewelry for a man before, much less my quite opinionated husband.  However, it seems to be a hit because he wears it quite often...or at least he's pretending really well!



Cheers til next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment