Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Belated Birthdays...

We had a wonderful weekend visiting my parents.  We were finally celebrating Mom's and my birthdays...the first time we were going to do so, Mom was sick so we had to postpone it.   Ate some GREAT Mexican Food in Floresville, TX at Olivia's...I soooo miss Mexican Food from the San Antonio Region--sigh.  In particular, I miss PUFFY TACOS!!! If you are ever in the Floresville area you should give Olivia's a try.  It is inexpensive and delicious! 

Do you like Mexican food? If so, what and where is your favorite Mexican Food Restaurant?

Cheers,
La La

1 comment: