Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Box Clasp...

Finally!  Here is the second box clasp I made.  I posted pics before it was complete, but here is the final product.  I decided to string a necklace on which to use it...I liked it so much, I have to keep it:-)

I will eventually make another one to sell...

                                                             

Cheers until next time,
LaLa
www.jewelrybylala.com
lala@jewelrybylala.com 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I don't know how you come up with such neat designs! Genious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's completely Divine Inspiration...

    ReplyDelete