Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Sunday, August 7, 2011

On hold...

So...creating is on hold for a few days while I rearrange and reorganize my studio in an attempt to maximize the small space that I have.  My DH dragged my workbench in from the garage and put it back together again in my studio because I needed a better place to spread out my jewelry stuff.  Right now I have part of my tools and supplies in my studio, and the other part in the dining area.   It's not that conducive to creating because I always have to get up to go get something out of the other room.  

I decided that wouldn't work anymore, and am going to put my soldering station in my studio directly in front of the window---that way there will be ventilation.  Ventilation is the reason I currently have it in the dining area.  There are plenty of windows to crack when needed.  However, it just isn't convenient, so a change is due. 

"Wow!", you say, "A whole room dedicated to making jewelry!" Well, not really.  I also have my sewing and card making areas in there.  I know I probably have too many interests, but it's the ADD in me.  I have to have a variety of things going on...

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back up and running in another day or so...we'll see!
Back to sorting wire snippets according to metal type (that's a whole other post!).


Cheers,
LaLa
www.jewelrybylala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment