Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Saturday, December 17, 2011

After 3 years...

Well...I finally did it!  After over three years of having an Etsy store, I finally posted some jewelry on it! I'm not really sure why I kept putting it off--maybe I was afraid to really put myself out there.

I don't have many items up yet, only 4, but I have one piece I finished this evening that will go up after I can get a decent picture.  Below is one creation that I posted...



  

This is a copper box with a hinged lid...perfect for a favorite picture, scripture, or quote. 


Until next time...

Cheers,
LaLa
www.jewelrybylala.com
www.jewelrybylala.etsy.com
\

All designs pictured are property of La Donna J. Hay Gatlin and LaLa Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment