Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Latest Design...

This is my latest design.  It is an aventurine cabochon tension set in brass with a handcrafted brass and leather chain.  I had great fun creating it...with the exception of setting off the smoke detector because I forgot to open the window before adding patina with my torch.  Oops...won't make that mistake again (well, hopefully not:-)!






I love trying new techniques and experimenting with new ways to set stones and create interesting pieces.  I am thankful I have the time to try new techniques and am truly blessed to have such a  supportive husband who works hard at his job so I do not have to work a full-time job outside of my home.

Cheers,

LaLa
www.jewelrybylala.com
lala@jewelrybylala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment