Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Monday, October 8, 2012

More...

More items went up in my store tonight.  Had a hitch in my get-a-long yesterday, so I was unable to work on it.  Much better today, so I managed to get a few things up.  Here is a sample...

                                                                      www.jewelrybylala.com
                                                                                click on SHOP

Remember...if you happen to be in Bryan, Texas at Texas Reds Steak and Grape Festival this Saturday, stop by the Brazos Valley Jewelry Artists Guild booth and see my jewelry in person (along with some other wonderful stuff).

Until Next Time...

Cheers,
LaLa
www.jewelrybylala.com
lala@jewelrybylala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment