Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wow! I'm on a Roll!

Updated my website so that you can now directly link to my blog or to my Facebook page...be sure to check it out www.jewelrybylala.com .  I also added a few new pieces to my Etsy shop.  To view or purchase, simply go to my website and click on SHOP.  So far I have 12 pieces with many more to come.  Two new VIVACIOUS VERBS necklaces went into the shop with three more to go. I would post a picture, but then you wouldn't have to visit my site, would you ?! LOL!  They are the perfect gift for any woman in your life that you want to encourage.  I have chosen strong verbs to stamp on these pendants to encourage any woman who wears them to be bold in life.  We all need a little reminder sometime, don't we?

I'd love to here from my readers (and I know they are out there...I've seen the stats:-), so comment away! Don't be shy! Let me know where you are from, how you found my blog, what type of jewelry you like, or even what type of jewelry you might like to see from LaLa Designs.

Until next time...

Cheers,
LaLa
www.jewelrybylala.com
lala@jewelrybylala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment