Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Show Schedule...

                         Here is my show schedule so far for 2013...



April 12-13               Whimsy at the Warehouse       
                              Ballinger, TX  (Wool and Mohair Bldg.)

May 11                    Funky Junk Roundup             
                             Waco, TX (Convention Center)

May 18-19               Honey Deal Days                 
                             Navasota, TX (Expo Center)

July 13                    Junk Hippy Roadshow           
                             Rosenberg, TX (Fairgrounds)

September 28          ASG Sew Chic Fashion Show   
                             Houston, TX (The Hess Club)

November 16           Junk Hippy Roadshow            
                             Waco, TX


More shows may be added as time progresses.  Stay tuned!

Until Next Time...

Cheers,
LaLa
lala@jewelrybylala.com






No comments:

Post a Comment