Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Whimsy at the Warehouse...







Sounds like somewhere you want to be, doesn't it?  I know it did to me when I first read about it. Next month, I will be there with a variety of my jewelry...both pieces with repurposed items (aka found objects) and pieces created using metalsmithing techniques.  i will be there amidst many different vendors; some selling antiques and vintage items, some selling repurposed items, some selling handcrafted items, and I'm pretty sure they'll be some bling too!

The ladies (The Rodeo Queens of West Texas) that put on this show do such a great job that they have been mentioned as a favorite in Flea Market Style more than once. Here is a bit about them from their blog:  

The Rodeo Queens of West Texas are made up of a group of ladies who share a common passion for all things junky, vintage and eclectic! We are Cat Geiger, Cecilia Scott, Mary Smith and Leeann Moore. We produce a Premier Vintage Market twice a year. Our Fall show is always in Colorado City, Texas and we go on the road for our Spring Show!

Come to Ballinger, TX and see what all the fuss is about!

Until next time...

Cheers,
LaLa
www.jewelrybylala.com
lala@jewelrybylala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment