Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Working Hard at the Junk Hippy Roadshow

The Junk Hippy Roadshow is a vintage/antique/handcrafted traveling market that is owned and operated by Kristen Grandi and her family from Oklahoma. They have only been in business a year, but have been wonderfully successful at it. Their motto is "Be nice or leave." This year, they have shows in Rosenberg (2), Tulsa, OKC (2), Amarillo, Colorado Springs, and Waco. I was honored to be part of the Rosenberg show on March 9, and will be back on July 13. Put it on your calendar and join us!

Here is a photo that was kindly taken by Mr. Avery Russell whose wife Janis makes wonderful quilts.




No comments:

Post a Comment