Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Monday, July 25, 2011

Something New...

So...I worked on three projects today.  One made it to the website already (small skull pendant/charm); two did not.  I finished them too late to get decent enough pics to post on the website.  However, I will share them here:-)  

The first one was inspired by my love of tea...the second by a bag in which I carry my jewelry books when I travel.



                                                          

Please forgive the shadows...hopefully I will get better pics tomorrow.


Cheers,
LaLa
www.jewelrybylala.com
lala@jewelrybylala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment