Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Friday, August 5, 2011

Demo...

That would be "demonstration", not "demolition"...I help my first demo at Michael's today.  It wasn't at a really high traffic time slot, but I still had fun.  As I was working, I was marveling at the fact that I was getting paid for doing something I love!  It was amazing.  It didn't matter that I only got to people to sign up for more information, I still had fun.  It was the quickest two hours of my life.  

I am trying to find different ways to get the word out about my classes.  I ordered business cards with the basic information and my instructor email address on them. They are really cute blue with zebra stripes on the left side.  I can't wait until they arrive.  I also started a blog with class information on it. After I have some classes, I will also post student work on it.  It will be fun for people to see their work online!! Right now I only have August's class information on it, but I will add to it as time progresses.  Check it out at www.funjewelryclasses.blogspot.com.

If you would like more information about classes at the College Station Michael's, contact me at makingjewelryfun@gmail.com.

Cheers until next time,
LaLa
www.jewelrybylala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment