Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's something new I'm trying. Here you will not only be able to follow my journey as a jewelry artist, but interact with me on a variety of life-related topics.

Follow me on Facebook

Monday, August 1, 2011

Teaching Classes...

I am officially a Bead Corner Design Academy certified instructor and will be teaching classes at my local Michaels store.  My first class is August 11 from 6:30-8:30.  The class will be on designing and creating memory wire jewelry with beads and charms.  I am very excited and look forward to the experience!

If you live in the College Station area, you can sign up for the class at Michael's.  Bring a friend and come have fun with us!  

I finally get to combine my love of jewelry making and my love of teaching!!

Cheers,
LaLa
www.jewelrybylala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment